08/07/2012

3 INGREDIENT NUTELLA BROWNIE

                  I have been searching the net for recipes that my kids can make for a long time. This was the easiest and the simplest that I could find. It was on the blog - mahrorajasthanrecipes.blogspot,com.  The author of the blog Priya Yallapantula, was quite helpful when I contacted her.  I will be trying out more of her recipes in the nearest future.  For anybody who would like to check out her other recipes, here's the link
                http://mharorajasthanrecipes.blogspot.in/


             I have yet to come across anybody who does not like chocolate, and Nutella by itself is any kids favourite.   






Ingredients

Nutella - 1.5 cup
Egg - 3 large
All Purpose Flour - 1 cup
Preparation

  • Heat oven to 350 degree
  • Whisk Nutella and Egg till well blended
  • Add flour and whisk till well blended (add 1 tbsp oil or butter if it seems too hard).
  • Pour in a square pan or muffin liners (You could choose to use nuts in this stage, if you like them as a topping). Just for the easy of carrying I baked in muffin liners.
  • Bake for 20 minutes.
  • The ingredients mentioned here made me 16 brownies the size of these muffin liners.
  • If you just want to make 5 or 6 use these ingredients (Nutella - 1/2 cup, All Purpose Flower - 1/4 cup and Egg - 1 large)                                               I served my cupcakes with chocolate fudge on top and another time with a whipped chocolate frosting, but the best way my kids love it is as they are, hot straight from the oven with no topping at all. Go figure.  Kids will be kids. I usually have no cupcakes left to decorate, and needless to say, I've made these a lot of times now. They are so easy to make and require few ingredients but are so tasty.  I usually whip up a batch when I have unexpected guests coming over.

No comments:

Post a Comment