15/03/2013

HONEY AND CINNAMON



 



WOW! miracle workers indeed!  
O.K. What am I talking about?  I'm talking about the most common health ingredient found in almost all Indian homes - honey and cinnamon. I"ve a been a big fan of home remedies and am constantly on the search for new ones. I've known honey is good for cold and cough, its good for skin, and also hair. Then, awareness about cholesterol and harms of  increased cholesterol levels led me to search for some home remedy. Then searching through ayurvedic books and websites, I found out a very simple one - a tsp of honey and cinnamon each taken early morning with a glass of warm water was said to reduce cholesterol levels. And then I found this great website extolling more uses for this combination. they look so absolutely useful ideas that I coudn't help but share with everyone.

          So, give it a go. I certainly am going to try some of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment