08/06/2012

WELCOME

welcome, so finally I'm ready to start cooking with you. Or is it the other way around. So join me and share my recipes. Most of the  recipes that will be posted by me will first have been tried by me. Only those recipes that please my family and friends will be shared. Some of my recipes are passed on to be by my mother and mother in law. Others have been collected by me from the internet over the years. Some are from recipe books or magazines. Some I don't even remember where I've got from, so please if there are some copyright issues let me know.  Some of my recipes may be similar to other sources some I've twisted and modified to suit my taste, as is the case with most nonveg recipes. Although I'm a pure vegetarian, i do cook with eggs for my family, and that's as far as I go. So, join me for a very tasty gourmet journey

No comments:

Post a Comment