25/06/2024

 Blogging again..............

Its been a while since I've posted anything at all. Well, that changes now. So much has been happening I've decided to go with the flow. 



So here's the update. Since my last update, which was, I dont know hoe long back, lots of stuff has happened. I've learnt a few more art forms, taken classes and worked for projects that I've enjoyed. Time to share all with you. I'll be gradually updating as I go - a post a day - hopefully. 

For now, if you are impatient head on over to my instagram pages and see what I'm doing


#Yarnhookandneedle - my knitting, crochet, macrame and anything yarn related - its been an amazing journey so far

#nisarg_creations - all my paintings resin works and other projects including my painting classes, which should hopefully resume by August 2024

#nisargindia- my soapmaking, ayurvedic products, skin and haircare products making and classes which sadly, are at a standstill due to health issues. Hopefully planning to resume in a couple of months.

#organicgarden123 - my terrace garden and my kitchen waste composting have been a very time consuming and trial and error kind of occupation for the last couple of years and now a source of joy. Yes, I've figured out about 10% of how gardening works and about 90% of composting and bioenzymes making - rest is still guesswork😄😜. I'l share those details with you too. 


And I've learnt a few things more about cooking too, so look out for some handy tips and tricks in the kitchen and some recipes. 


So hope you join me on my journey soon take care and Have a great day 




No comments:

Post a Comment